Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard. Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of lamb chops. Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan. Tabbouleh stuffed tomatoes and white beans with thyme make wonderful side dishes.
These French-inspired lamb chops cook under the broiler, so they're quick and flavorful. Transfer the lamb to serving plates and top each chop with a dab of the flavored butter. Lemon-Garlic Lamb Chops with Minted Couscous. by Jill Silverman Hough. You can cook Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard
- It’s 6 of lamb chops, cut 1 inch thick.
- You need 1/4 cup of course ground dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mint sauce.
- You need leaves of fresh mint.
Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan. Tomatoes Stuffed With Tabbouleh Salad and White Beans With Thyme make wonderful side dishes (see recipes). Seared lamb chops seasoned with fresh rosemary are drizzled with a simple mint oil in this delicious recipe highlighting classic flavors. This was super simple and full of flavor.
Brad's lamb chops with ginger mint mustard instructions
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Sear over med high heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Remove to a baking dish.
- In a bowl tear several mint leaves into very small pieces. Tearing will release more flavor than Chopping will. Mix in mustard, mint sauce, and spices.
- Spread evenly over chops..
- Place in an oven at 425 for ten minutes..
- Remove. Let rest for two minutes. Garnish with fresh mint leaves. Serve and enjoy..
I'm typically not a big mint fan but it goes nicely with the lamb and rosemary in this recipe. For the sauce be sure to use the extra. Repeat with remaining chops and oil. Repeat with remaining chops and oil. The lamb rib chops came together in a breeze.