Desi tacos. Paneer Tacos with fajita vegetables are beautiful and delicious IndoMexican fusion Tacos. Dazzle your guests with these delicious street style desi tacos. MEXICAN TACOS WITH DESI TOUCH by (YES I CAN COOK).
Honestly, what's not to love about Mexican style Tacos? They are so wholesome and freaking delicious, and go well with most occasions. We all know a few things about taco like it's a Mexican traditional dish, made of corn flour and consists of different fillings. You can cook Desi tacos using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Desi tacos
- Prepare 1 cup of sorghum flour.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of raw bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 1/4 cup of beans.
- You need 100 of gram cabbage.
- You need 50 of gram capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 100 of gram carrot.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need As required of leaves Some coriander.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 100 gram of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato sauce and dips to serve.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
You guys might not know that there is an Indian version of Taco, desi tacos. Desi Paneer Bhurji Tacos with cheese slice, Green chutney, onions, instagramer and fried chilly. 🙈😛.. . ~Open Roti Taco~ •• Making this brings back so many childhood memories. See more ideas about Dishes, Food, Ethnic recipes. Our meal starts with desi tacos: small methi theplas on which are arranged large spoonfuls of Goan pulled pork vindaloo, garnished with a cube of ivorywhite, crispy pork skin.
Desi tacos instructions
- Peel,chopped and boiled bananas.
- Now grind in mixer.
- Take flour in a plate,add grinded bananas,salt and oil and knead a dough and cover it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Now make small balls and roll by rolling pin to make small chapatis.
- Cook from both sides on a tava on medium heat.
- When dough is on rest prepare filling firstly chopped all the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute all the vegetables adding salt and both pepper powder for 1 minute.
- Add in this boiled beans,chickpeas, lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add full of sour cream in each chapati and then of filling followed by grated cheese.
- Bake them in preheated oven at 160 degree for 5 minutes till cheese is melt. Serve hot..
Order now delicious Indian dishes at Lahore Food with Smood.ch, discover also their famous tacos and burger ! Learn How To Make Easy & Quick Puri tacos Choley Chaat Recipe at home. It is very easy and yummy to try at your home and share your experience with us in. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Desi District in Dallas-Fort Worth. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.