You can cook Burger Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger Salad
- You need of Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers.
- It’s of My Dill Quickles.
- It’s of My Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing.
- It’s of Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce.
- It’s of Lettuce or Mixed Salad Greens.
- You need of Grape Tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare of Carrots, julienned.
- Prepare of Onions, thinly sliced.
Burger Salad step by step
- Season and shape the ground beef for Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5010692-homemade-beef-burgers And set them aside in the fridge for a bit. If you're going to grill on coals, you might want to get the coals started at this point..
- Start the Dill Quickles recipe (Just do Step 1, which takes 30 to 45 minutes of wait time while you make the other stuff): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5075341-dill-quickles-quick-pickles and while the cucumbers are sitting in the salt….
- Make Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2351708-creamy-honey-mustard-dressing Set that aside and then….
- Make Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4371648-big-mac-sauce Set aside..
- Finish up the Dill Quickles (Steps 2 to 4)..
- Cook burgers..
- Assemble salad: 1. Put lettuce or salad greens down, top with as much tomatoes, carrots, and onions as you like and drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing. 2. Place hamburger patty on greens, put as much of that yummy Big Mac Sauce on top as you like. 3. Top it with as much of the Dill Quickles as you like..
- Enjoy! :).