Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms.
You can cook Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s of sliced mushrooms of your choice.
- You need of red onion, cut in thin wedges.
- You need of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
Parmesan-crusted Chicken Breast with Roasted Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, bread them with the cheese (make sure you pat them to cover as much as possible; however, do not be alarmed if the covering is not perfect: it's part of the dish's charm!).
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry the chicken breasts (4-5 minutes per side) to form the cheese crust. Transfer to a plate and reserve..
- In that same saucepan, sauté mushrooms and onion (add a drizzle of oil if necessary), seasoning with oregano and thyme, for 5 minutes or until just tender..
- Place chicken breasts on top of the mushrooms in the pan. Sprinkle any leftover cheese on top. Place pan in oven and roast for 12-15 minutes..
- To serve: quickly toss the mushrooms with the red wine vinegar. Place chicken and mushrooms on two plates and enjoy the love in the air!.