Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast.
You can cook Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- It’s 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- You need 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- You need 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..