Homemade beef burgers. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! These stacked beef burgers are a BBQ favourite & are really easy-to-make. Find this homemade burger recipe & loads more BBQ recipes at Tesco Real Food.
Feel free to add or remove anything you would like (Onions, different sauces. Our homemade burger recipe is a real winner! Homemade Beef Burger, Kebab Beef Burgers Recipe, juicy Beef Burger Recipe. You can have Homemade beef burgers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade beef burgers
- It’s 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
Beef – Always use good quality meat for grilling. Homemade Beef Burgers with Potato and Carrots. Beef burgers and Chicken burgers are my I love to make my own beef burgers too. I make about ten at a time and then freeze them, that way I.
Homemade beef burgers step by step
- In a big bowl combine all the ingredients but make sure that you don’t over mix or the patties will shrink on the bbq.
- Now measure about 4-6 oz and make it in to a ball and on a counter place a small sheet of wax paper put the ball on it and another sheet of paper on top and press with a plate.
- Fire up the grill and cook them to your liking..
- I like them medium well enjoy (καλή όρεξη).
Making simple homemade beef burgers is incredibly easy and there are quite a few good reasons to give it a try… Ready for grilling. Unlike some pre-prepared burgers, you know exactly what's gone. This is our best beef burger recipe! It shows you how to make your own burger patties from scratch, with a secret "Serve this really tasty, easy homemade burger recipe with your favourite toppings. " Homemade Beef Burgers. Serving burgers can be a real crowd pleaser!