Tuna fish Cakes. Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tuna fishcakes are super-easy, quick and cheap. You can also make and freeze them.
These gorgeous spicy tuna fish cakes are perfect for entertaining. Once you've formed the patties, it's time for coating. A lot of recipes just fry the patties, or at the most dredge in flour and fry. You can cook Tuna fish Cakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna fish Cakes
- Prepare 1 of large potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
WELCOME TO HENRYS HOWTOS I am a fulltime self trained executive chef as well as having alot of experience and knowledge in DIY, electronics. See more ideas about Tuna fish cakes, Fish cake, Recipes. Tuna fish burgers seasoned with onion, garlic, pickles and dill then piled high on buns with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo. These tuna fishcakes are so fragrant and delicious and you will want to make it again and again.
Tuna fish Cakes instructions
- Place the potato in a pot with water, add salt to the water. Let it heat for about 20 mins. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two then mash the potato with a potato masher or a fork in a bowl.
- In the mashed potato bowl combine the tuna, egg, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, garlic powder and the chopped onions until well-blended.
- Divide the mixture into preferred sizes flatten to about 1/2 inch thick. Coat the patties with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan fry the tuna patties until browned and crisp, about 3-4 minutes each side. Serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!.
My first time to your site, I got here by googling "tuna fish cakes". Made these last night and they were delish! Adapted from a recipe I saw on the new Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course show I watched the other day, I decided to try out his Spicy Tuna Fishcakes. Delicious fish cakes – you can serve them as snacks or as starters with cocktails. Coat each fish cake, first in the egg and then in breadcrumbs.