Instant Pot Top Round beef steak.
You can cook Instant Pot Top Round beef steak using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Top Round beef steak
- You need of Grapeseed or olive oil.
- It’s of Top Round beef steaks.
- You need of Beef Bullion cubes(s).
- It’s of Pink himalayan sea salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Instant Pot Top Round beef steak instructions
- Set pot to HIGH saute and pour grapeseed or olive oil in to cover bottom.
- Add steaks and sear for 2-3 minutes or until they move freely without sticking to bottom.
- After searing one side, grind a generous amount of pink Himalayan sea salt to one side of the meat for tenderizing and flavor.
- Remove meat as needed until all steaks have been seared.
- Add one cup of water to the oil along with the bullion cube (I recommend pouring up the water ahead of time and letting the bullion dissolve in it while I sear the meat).
- Place meat inside, staggering if you are stacking. I don't use the trivet so the meat will sit in the liquid.
- Set pot to pressure cook HIGH for 20 minutes. Pulse or natural release for 10 them quick release pressure and serve.