Beefy Bean Tacos.
You can cook Beefy Bean Tacos using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefy Bean Tacos
- It’s 1 tb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 6 of taco shells.
- You need 2 cup of refried beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need of small diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese(of your choice).
- Prepare of guacmole.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Beefy Bean Tacos step by step
- Heat some oil in a skillet pan and saute chopped onion and garlic..
- Once the onions are lightly browned, add the ground beef..
- Mix in the taco seasoning and salt and cook the beef until lightly browned..
- Now add the chicken broth and cook on simmer until the mixture is thick..
- Add the cooked bean into the beef mixture and mix well..
- Keep the taco mixture aside to cool..
- Spoon in some guacmole into the taco shells,followed by the beef bean filling,taco sauce,chopped tomato, sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Make sure the tacos are not soggy..
- Serve the tacos fresh and you can reserve the filling for later use..
- Optional- You can melt the cheese on tacos and then add sour cream…
- Homemade Taco Seasoning:1 tsp each Paprika,cayenne and cumin powder,1/2tsp each blackpepper, salt and oregano.Combine everything & you are done!Store in an airtight container..