You can have Carbonara Cauliflower using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara Cauliflower
- You need 16 ounces of Carbonara sauce.
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Carbonara Cauliflower instructions
- Heat a pan chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces..
- Add the cauliflower to the pan, then add water and salt..
- Cover let cook till tender.
- When liquids are gone add Carbonara sauce let simmer for 3 minutes. top with parsley and serve I hope you enjoy!.