You can cook Fish Tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- Prepare of Taco shells.
- It’s 1 cup of cornflour.
- It’s 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 and half cup of water.
- It’s of Taco filling.
- Prepare Half of full of greens.
- Prepare of Pineapple Salsa.
- Prepare of Fish (Tilapia).
- It’s 50 g of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chillie flakes.
Fish Tacos instructions
- In an empty container add 1 cup cornflour, 1 cup cake flour, 1 tsp of Baking powder and 425ml of water then mix and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- On a floured surface.. roll out the shells using a rolling pin or anything.
- For the fish, pan fry on a non-stick pan for 10 minutes each side seasoned with salt, chillies flakes, rosemary.
- Assemble tacos with the desired filling – I used pineapple salsa, and greens (lettuce).