Breakfast burrito. The breakfast burrito, sometimes referred to as a breakfast wrap outside of the American Southwest, is a variety of American breakfast composed of breakfast items wrapped inside a flour tortilla burrito. Crispy Breakfast Burritos with Mushrooms, Mozzarella & Hot Sauce. natashaskitchen.com. It's perfect for kids, to take on your commute, or for a road trip.
These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. Make a nutritious cocoon for breakfast ingredients with a wholemeal wrap. You can cook Breakfast burrito using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need Half of can sweet low sodium corn.
- It’s Half of can ro-tel diced tomatoes w/Serrano peopers.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt (or sea salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of milk.
- It’s of Large tortillas.
- It’s of Hot sauce (try Valentina).
We've included protein-rich eggs and avocado to add good fats to this burrito. Chorizo Breakfast Burrito – Made for any meal breakfast burrito recipe with skillet fried potatoes, pork chorizo, and scrambled eggs. Easy Breakfast Burritos – Super delicious and easy to throw together! The perfect make-ahead breakfast option that's great for grab and go.
Breakfast burrito step by step
- Cook drained corn and RoTel In a pan with olive oil to cook the veggies and get rid of some moisture…about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- In large bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper and taco seasoning until an even mixture..
- Add the cooked corn and RoTel to the egg mixture and stir. Then add to your egg cooking pan and cook on medium heat like you're making scrambled eggs..
- Add your desired amount to a large flour tortilla and roll it up. Add your favorite hot sauce. Valentina works great..
These burritos are staples of Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine and it's not hard to see why – they're filled to bursting with good stuff – chorizo, bacon, egg, cheese. Here's the classic plated New Mexico morning eye opener. If you'd like for the burritos to be in the also-popular on-the-run handheld style, make a few modifications. Yummy breakfast burritos are stuffed with sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese, and salsa. Scrambled eggs wrapped in a flour tortilla with cheese and salsa is the perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings.