Chocolate chip cookies. There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
These cookies are soft, thick, bricks of chocolate chunks and buttery dough baked into a heavy, milk-loving cookie that is my most favorite chocolate chip cookie of all time. ♡. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of White Sugar.
- Prepare of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of Baking Soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk. Watch me make them from start to finish in my own kitchen These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..
You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the. I'll show you how to make the Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and why it will give you a perfect chocolate chip cookie every time! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible.