20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip.
You can cook 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip
- It’s 1 pound of Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Chunky Salsa.
- It’s 2 of x 15.5oz jars of Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso Cheese dip.
- It’s 1 bag of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Sour Cream (optional).
- It’s of Pickled Jalapenos (optional).
20 min Cheesy Hamburger Dip step by step
- Place hamburger meat in a pot and cook on high until brown..
- Add each jar of Tostitos dip in the pot along with the hamburger..
- Cook for maybe 5 more minutes on medium high or until the dip is hot..
- Place with some chips and enjoy! I usually add the sour cream and jalapenos after I get my serving of dip..