Brad's southwest chicken burger. Instead of stuffing these chicken burgers inside a standard hamburger bun, pile them on top of cheesy corn bread slices. Southwest Chicken Burgers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Up on the Q this week is our Southwest Chicken Burger Recipe!
Food Tags: chicken, avocado, tomatoes, red onions, cilantro, jalapeno, guacamole, cabbage. Southwest Chicken Burgers recipe: Try this Southwest Chicken Burgers recipe, or contribute your own. Combine salsa, green onions, cilantro and yogurt in small bowl. You can have Brad's southwest chicken burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Onion buns.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- Prepare of For the southwest sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- Prepare 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s of For the batter.
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- You need 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need of Wet.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- It’s of For garnish.
- Prepare slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
- You need of Diced green chiles.
- You need of Red leaf lettuce.
- It’s of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
Arrange each burger on the bottom half of a roll. Truth be told, I do love a good veggie burger. This southwest black bean and rice veggie burger is absolutely delicious and hearty! In fact, I sometimes keep those Morning Star veggie burgers in my freezer and quite often make one into a quesadilla for breakfast in the morning. southwest chicken-burgers nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Brad's southwest chicken burger step by step
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Taste of the Mediterranean Turkey Burger. Directions: Preheat broiler on high setting. The chicken can be cooked immediately after using the rub, but for a more intense flavor, marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge or overnight. This chicken has a sweet and spicy flavor and can be served with a squeeze of fresh lime. These are the Spicy Jalapeno Burger, Chicken Bacon Deluxe Burger and Southwest BLT Burger.