Vegan Breakfast Crepes. Vegan crepes make the perfect breakfast for the weekend. They are super versatile and you don't even need eggs or milk to make them. Today, I want to share my basic recipe for vegan crepes with.
Let me know what you think ! Also feel free to share this. Strawberry-Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie. "A fast vegan smoothie with a deep pink color and a rich, creamy texture. You can have Vegan Breakfast Crepes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Crepes
- Prepare 500 grams of spinach leaves.
- It’s 150 grams of gram flour/ besan.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare of Paste of 1 inch ginger & 1 green chilli.
- You need As needed of Oil to pan fry.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- It’s 8-10 of roasted peanuts chopped (optional).
This makes a great batter, which then makes a great crepe. These vegan crepes are super easy to make, and can be eaten as part of a sweet breakfast or Crepes seem pretty fancy and all, almost like extra fancy pancakes, but in a way, they're actually kind. These vegan crepes are the easiest crepes you'll ever make. Isn't it wonderful when a recipe doubles as breakfast or dessert?
Vegan Breakfast Crepes step by step
- Rinse the spinach leaves well under running water.
- Slice them fine and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add rest if he ingredients besides water.
- Mix well and then add just enough water to create a medium thick batter.
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil.
- Pour a laddleful of the batter on to the center of the pan and spread slightly.
- Cook on Low flame till one side is down and flip over to cook the other.
- Take off heat once done.
- Serve hot with accompaniment of your choice.
- Watch full recipe video at: https://youtu.be/u_G_aWkgmDY.
These crepes can be eaten as part of a sweet breakfast or switch up the filling to turn it into a You can stack the crepes for storage once they have thoroughly cooled. Store in a zip lock bag in the. Almond Crepes with Warm Berries (vegan & gluten free) – Rebel Recipes. There's something special about pancakes and crepes don't you think? Maybe because they take a little bit more effort and you.