Chicken in red sauce😋. A simple red wine sauce with brown sugar, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper makes this dish simply yummy! Braised chicken breasts, brazenly good taste. Red wine lends its flavour and taste to this wonderful sauce in which the chicken is cooked to perfection.
The red wine in this recipe gives the meat a real flavor boost. Cooking chicken over liquids this way allows the collagen to break down and flavor the sauce while yielding a tender and moist piece of meat. This is their description – This flavourful Ethipian-inspired chicken stew uses Berbere, an Ethiopian spice blend. You can cook Chicken in red sauce😋 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in red sauce😋
- You need of chicken boneless..cut into cubes(marinate.
- You need of salt,1 tsp red chill powder,1 tbsn vinegar &1 tsp red colour).
- It’s of Masala to grind(5 cloves of garlic,6 red chillies, 1 tsp raisins.
- It’s of cuminseeds and 6 red Kashmiri chilli (less heat)soak.
- It’s of All in half cup warm water and grind into fine paste).
- It’s of tbsn tomato paste,2 tbsn tomato ketchup,1 tsp black caraway.
- You need of Seeds,1 tsp salt, 1tbsn cornflour dissolved in water and few.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Store extra spice mix covered in a cool, dark place for up to two weeks. Use leftovers on Salmon, flank steak, or chicken for fiery flavour. Chicken legs baked in tomato sauce horizontal top view. Top view of pho in bowl with chopsticks near sauces, lime, chili Thai red chicken curry with white rice.
Chicken in red sauce😋 instructions
- First marinate the chicken as above…heat 3 tbsn oil…. fry few minutes and remove the chicken pieces..
- (Grind the masala in pic 1)now same oil add the black caraway seeds…let it crackle a bit then add the masala and saute few minutes.
- Now add tomato paste and tomato ketchup mix well now add salt and saute few seconds add the fried chicken.
- Mix well few seconds now add the cornflour mixture and saute few seconds.serve hot with Spanish rice.. garnish with coriander leaves…enjoy☺(Spanish rice have already updated)Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for delicious recipes..
Raw marinated chicken wings for grill and bbq. Chicken legs with tomato sauce and marinated tomatoes without. This flavorful and easy-to-make pulled chicken in red sauce is perfect for a busy week night. Serve it with your favorite pasta for a complete meal. I do have a couple of favorite chicken recipes that I seem to go to again and again.