Beef Tacos Recipe.
You can have Beef Tacos Recipe using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos Recipe
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 2 tsp of Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 500 ml of Beef/vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 pack of Gran Luchito Street Tacos.
- You need As needed of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Gran Luchito Jalapeño & Pineapple.
- You need 1 of lime.
Beef Tacos Recipe step by step
- In a large frying pan, add a little olive oil and heat over a medium/high heat. When hot, add the beef mince and break up. Cook until nicely browned all over. Giving it some good colour here will add flavour to the dish..
- Remove the beef to a bowl and return pan to a medium heat. Add the sliced onion, pepper, Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste & dried oregano and stir and cook for 15 minutes, or until softened..
- Add the purée and stock. Hold back on salt until later as the stock will likely have quite a lot in..
- Add back in the beef, stir and cook for an hour. The sauce will reduce and get thick whilst the beef mince will become tender. Taste and season if necessary..
- Once ready, warm the Gran Luchito Street Tacos in the microwave..
- When ready to serve, stir through a handful of fresh coriander leaves, then place a spoonful of beef mix into the centre of a street taco and top with Gran Luchito Jalapeño & Pineapple, a squeeze of lime, a pinch of salt & pepper and any other toppings you might fancy..