You can cook Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole
- You need 8 oz of Egg Noodles, cooked.
- It’s 3 cans of -5oz tuna in water.
- Prepare 1-10.5 can of Cream of Chicken.
- You need 1/2 c. of canned peas.
- It’s 1-1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Potato chips.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of onion powder.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Tuna Casserole step by step
- Boil water and cook egg noodles as directed. Preheat oven to 425°..
- In a bowl combine drained tuna, cream of chicken soup, cheese (saving 1/2 cup), peas, and seasonings..
- Drain noodles and add to mixture. Mix and pour into a greased casserole dish..
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips and remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes..