Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. For the everyday busy bee, power bars are a wonderfully convenient snack to have around. They can be thrown into a bag and eaten at any time, usually have an impressive amount of protein, and are chock. These Nut-free Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free!
I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate 😉. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
What I like most about these bars that they are vegan or can be easily veganized. Well, thank you for such a nice recipe of an everyday cooking meal. Rushing and want to grab the best healthy vegan protein bars? Scroll options from Grenade, KIND, Deliciously Ella and more—you'll be Nut lovers, listen up: the latest addition from Grenade is a salted peanut treat.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
High in protein and low in sugar, plus is a great source of fibre, protein and antioxidants. Redefine breakfast with these delicious vegan no-bake fall peanut butter breakfast bars. If you are allergic to nuts altogether, you can always sub the nut butter for sunflower seed butter. Feel free to sub out the seeds and dried fruit. Save yourself a few extra dollars by making your own energy bars at home.