Sick Day Comfort Tacos.
You can cook Sick Day Comfort Tacos using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sick Day Comfort Tacos
- It’s 1 of frozen chicken (yep, straight from the freezer).
- It’s of Enough water to still cover the breasts for when it boils gently.
- It’s 1 of pile of refrigerated hand-sized tortillas from the plastic bag.
- You need 1 of slowcooker seasoning packet (I used chicken white chili).
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube pre-whisked with hot sink tap water.
- You need of TIP: A coriander/strainer to save broth for later meals.
Sick Day Comfort Tacos step by step
- Select your meat from the freezer, use foil to cover if lid won't fit due to frozen chicken legs sticking out, put everything in, wait overnight or preferably until the next sundown before eating shredded meat with tortillas and fixings (I used no fixings this time).
- This is what I used my drained chicken meat for on the next day or two..