Afghani breakfast. Presenting you a typical Afghan Brekfast (for Weekends) including Eggs, Bread in Different Varities (Komach, Naan Afghani, Homemade Baguette). Afghani Omelette -Afghani style Breakfast [ AFGHAN EGGS RECIPE ] afghan recipes Salam dear friends im am arfa and today i will teach you. Another omelette that is from Afghanistan called Afghani Omelet or we can also address it as Afghani Breakfast.
Afghan cuisine has a style of its own. Fatty dishes are an important fuel in this nation of harsh landscapes and freezing winters, with oil used liberally and mutton fat traditionally added to many. Dear Duhh!, I think you'll find quite a few natives of Afghanistan who describe themselves and things of their homeland as as 'Afghani', in. You can cook Afghani breakfast using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Afghani breakfast
- You need of Boiled potato 2-3 medium size.
- Prepare of Onion 1 medium (chopped).
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need of Coriander some.
Afghan food is steeped in tradition, and plays an important role in defining culture, celebrating holidays, and in everyday life. PagesPublic figureChefAfghan PlateVideosBreakfast Afghani Omelette افغانی صبحانه. Afghani Bolani bread is my second most favourite recipe from the Afghani cuisine, while Kabuli pulao still remains the first choice. I love Afghani cuisine for its simplicity of ingredients and its rustic charm.
Afghani breakfast instructions
- Add oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Cook it until golden brown..
- Cut the boiled potatoes in small cubes. Add some water in the fried onions and then add all spices except black pepper..
- Cook all spices for 2 mins and then add potato cubes in it and cook them for 2 mins.
- Then set all the potato cubes such as covering the whole pan. Spread coriander over it and then add all eggs one by one at some space from each other..
- Cover the pan and cook on low flame for 7-8 mins until eggs are cooked..
- Then spread crushed black pepper over all the eggs and again cover the pan and leave it for 2-3 mins..with flame off..
- Your Afghani breakfast is ready! U can serve it with paratha or bread.. as you like..
Afghani Chicken or Murgh Afghani is a classic example of one of the most famous dishes from Afghanistan. Unlike Indian Cooking style, chicken in Afghan cuisine is often used to be a Halal. Order food online at Kabul Restaurant Afghani Cuisine, Huntington with Tripadvisor Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Afghani, Asian. Soft Afghan Naan Bread, a homemade naan bread recipe perfect for any kind of stew or curry. This Afghani naan with yogurt is soft, fluffy, has a wonderful butter flavor and it's just the perfect side for a.