Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad.
You can cook Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad
- You need 100 g of brown lentils, soaked in water the night before.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 can of tuna in sweet-sour sauce.
- You need of Salad dressing (your fave type, i show mine below).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of dried dill.
Tasty Lentil-Carrot-Tuna salad step by step
- I sheredded the raw carrot. I cooked the soaked lentils in slightly salted water until tender. I arranged them on the plate, put the tuna on top, then the salad dressing and i added some dried dill on top..
- This is my fave salad dressing, it's not really a mayo, it has a sweet taste plus mustard taste.