Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie.
You can have Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Oats.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Raisins (Or 1/2 raisins 1/2 cranberries).
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Salt.
Oatmeal Raisin Skillet Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Measure your ingredients. Cream brown and white sugar with butter. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. I like to give the raisins a rough chop so they’re better distributed..
- Combine your dry ingredients whisk together. Add the dry ingredients into the creamed sugar and egg mixture. Fold in the oats and raisins. Grease your skillet on the bottoms and sides with butter. Spread the goodness into the skillet evenly..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. The sides should be crisp and the top golden. It will feel a bit soft in the center but the ambient heat from the skillet will finish it off as it’s cooling..