Cheeseburger stuffed shells. Pasta shells are stuffed with beef and ricotta cheese and smothered with Cheddar pasta sauce in this casserole inspired by cheeseburgers. This cheeseburger stuffed shell dish is one of my new favorites. It has really great flavors, and is a Next, stuff a big spoonful of cheeseburger mixture into each shell and place the finished shells in a.
The shells are stuffed with a ground beef mixture, topped off with sauce and cheese. All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love. In fact, I have been known to swing through the local fast-food drive-thru to order a classic cheeseburger to satisfy my craving. You can have Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- Prepare 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- You need of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbs of mustard.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- Prepare of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
These Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells are simple to make and hopefully something your entire family will love. When you are done with this recipe check out my other stuffed shell recipes! Why This Recipe Works Ground Beef, Cheese, Shells and Pasta Sauce Taste GREAT together! You can make it ahead and then bake it later!
Cheeseburger stuffed shells instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13×9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
Can I Freeze This Cheeseburger Stuffed Pasta? Stuffed shells are amazing and so easy to make, which is why we have compiled The Best Stuffed Shells Recipes! These vegan stuffed shells are filled with a vegan "cheeseburger" mixture made from TVP, mushrooms and the best vegan cheese sauce of all time.. Ground Beef Stuffed Shells, Butternut Squash And Sage Stuffed Shells, Taco Stuffed Shells. Smoked Meat and Cabbage Stuffed Shells in Sun Dried Tomato and Dijon Sauceraymonds.recipes.