Keto Stufft Burger.
You can cook Keto Stufft Burger using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Stufft Burger
- It’s 4 lb of Ground Beef 80/20.
- It’s 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- You need 1 of Large Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Sweet Yellow Onion.
- You need 5 Strips of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Baby Spinach.
- You need 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
Keto Stufft Burger step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop bell pepper and onion then add 2/3 to large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, coconut flour, salt, pepper, spinach, 1tsp garlic powder and eggs to large mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Cook bacon, let cool and crumble.
- In small mixing bowl add sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, remaining bell pepper, onion and seasonings and mix evenly.
- I used the "As Seen on TV StuffT" burger stuffer but you could use the bottom of a round glass to form your burger cup..
- After forming cup spoon cheese mixture into void and top with burger lid.
- Arrange on broiling pan (I could only fit six on my pan so had to cook the last 2 after the first batch).
- Bake in oven at 375° for 45min or until burger meat internal temp reaches 165°.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.