You can cook Fish Tacos using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos
- You need of Crema.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated lime rind.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Tacos.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 8 of Corn tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of White cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Red snapper filets.
- Prepare of Marinated onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Red wine vinegar.
Fish Tacos instructions
- Marinate the Onion Put the onion in a small bowl and pour in enough red wine vinegar to cover well. Set aside for at least 30 minutes or up to several weeks..
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- To prepare crema, combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside..
- To prepare tacos, combine cumin and next 5 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with 1/4 cup cabbage, 1 tbs crema, 1 tbs red onion and shredded cheddar / hot sauce if desired..