Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad.
You can cook Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad
- Prepare 3 of medium sized Japanese Cucumber.
- Prepare of Pickled carrots.
- It’s of Peanuts.
- It’s 1 of canned Tuna.
- You need 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Vietnamese Inspired Tuna Salad instructions
- Start with roasting the peanuts on a pan over low heat for 3 minutes..
- Then, in a large bowl, mix the diced cucumbers, picked carrots and sliced red chilli..
- Drain the water from the tuna and mix into the bowl..
- Add the pickled carrots and roasted peanuts, fish sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well and ready to serve..