Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights! This shrimp pasta comes together so easily with just a handful of pantry ingredients. By learning to use simple ingredients correctly, you can take regular old hamburgers from boring to delicious.
Cook pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente. Peel and finely dice onion and garlic. Drain pasta and toss with arugula sauce. You can have Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- It’s 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- It’s 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Season salt.
- You need of Onion salt.
- It’s of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
Transfer to plates and serve sprinkled with plenty of Parmesan. Spicy Garlic Butter Parmesan Pasta – This spicy garlic butter pasta is another quick pasta dinner with a ton of flavor! CLICK HERE to get the recipe. Easy, cheesy, Creamy Sausage Pasta with mushrooms, tender penne noodles, and spicy Italian sausage, in a light and rich creamy garlic and.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger instructions
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
Heavy cream and Parmesan cheese make a simple yet flavorful sauce for this pasta. Ham and broccoli are the perfect flavor combo for this easy dish. Cook the pasta, quickly steam the broccoli and stir-fry the ham and garlic for a few minutes. The simple sauce is made with heavy cream and Parmesan. Spicy Pasta with AsparagusChick in the Kitchen.