Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake).
You can cook Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake)
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 6 of shallots, peeled and halved (you can use half an onion).
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered broth.
- You need of Paprika flakes as topping.
Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake) instructions
- Combine and mix well flour and baking powder. Add egg, then milk, stir well..
- Add tuna in oil. Mix thoroughly. Add the rest of the ingredients (except paprika flakes). Mix well..
- Coat a casserole dish with a bit of oil or butter. Pour the batter inside. Top with paprika flakes..
- Bake in approximately 180 Celcius degrees for about 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can insert a skewer inside the cake. If it is clean (not runny), it is done..