Cross Creek Stuffed Burger. Cross creek has a good lunch menu, a soup of the day, and good desserts. It's a very popular lunch spot in town. Including grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, bacon.
These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. While you can of course use any cheese you love Stuffed Border Burgers Recipe Monterey Jack cheese boasts a lead role in this inside-out burger recipe. Pair with fresh cole slaw and baked beans for a must-serve summer dinner. You can cook Cross Creek Stuffed Burger using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cross Creek Stuffed Burger
- You need of Spicy Chili Aioli.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard (Dijon preferred).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of small garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of of each: roasted serrano and fresno chili.
- Prepare of Burger Patty.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef 80/20.
- It’s 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves finely diced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of chopped up cheeses:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smoked gouda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Colby cheese.
- You need 2 tbls of parmesan.
- You need of Arugula Greens.
- You need of Fresh arugula.
- Prepare 2 tbls of raspberry balsamic or other fruity balsamic.
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of pickles.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of fig jam.
- You need of Crispy Bacon.
- Prepare of Grilled Onions.
Savor incredible flavor with a crab cake stuffed hamburger. Chesapeake Bay Crab Stuffed Burger is the ultimate fancy burger recipe. Cheeseburger Sliders Cross Creek Stuffed Burger Chipotle Turkey burgers Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce Meat burgers Homemade Burgers Applebee's Quesadilla Burger Salmon burgers Roasted Oven Hamburgers Hamburger Cakes Burger with sauce Beet Burger Feta cheese Burger Brunch. Cross Creek is a condo in Watthana Bangkok.
Cross Creek Stuffed Burger step by step
- Spicy Chili Aioli Mix everything together in a bowl. cover and set in fridge until plating..
- Burger Patty Sauté the onions and garlic with some olive oil. After they are cooked take them off the burner and set aside to cool..
- Salt and pepper the ground beef. add cayenne and paprika. add the teriyaki..
- Beat the egg and add 1/2 of it and then add remaining if needed..
- Add the onions and garlic from earlier..
- Make 6 patties, make 3 a little smaller to help with the stuffing. On the smaller patties add some of the chopped cheeses to the top. Not too much or it will leak out. Put the larger patty on top and start to seal the patty by folding over the large patty over the smaller the patty. Massage until crease vanishes. place patties in fridge until grill or pan is ready. You can seal them and freeze them for later as well..
- Cook the patties to your liking..
- Burger Assembly On top bun spread the aioli mixture first. Add some of the mustard on top. add the fig jam on top of that. add the arugula on top of that. drizzle the raspberry balsamic vinaigrette on top of arugula..
- Set patty on bottom bun Add bacon on top of patty. Add grilled onions to the top of bacon. Add pickles on top of bacon.
A wide variety of stuffed burger options are available to you Make patties or stuffed burgers with ease. Cook them indoor in a pan or outdoor on your grill! SUPREME CLEAN – No matter how many delicious stuffed burgers you make with your burger press, clean up is easy with our dishwasher safe press. Download Stuffed burger stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Burgers stuffed with blue cheese and served with red pepper mayonnaise and mushrooms.