You can cook Carnitas Tacos using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carnitas Tacos
- You need 2 1/2 lb of pork shoulder.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- Prepare tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s tsp of oregano.
- It’s tsp of cumin.
- Prepare bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare tsp of geeen hot sauce.
- Prepare cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1 of orange with pulp.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
Carnitas Tacos step by step
- Cut up an onion and layer on the bottom of the crock pot, Rub your pork shoulder with cumin, black pepper, salt, oregano leaves. Added to the crock pot on top of the onions.
- Combine pineapple juice, half a cup of orange juice, cilantro fresh, salt and pepper, a few dashes of Green Tabasco or any green hot sauce, a fresh squeezed orange including pulp, garlic cloves..
- Add the liquid ingredients on the side of the pork shoulder and put crock pot on high for 6 hours. Once your pork shoulder is done you shred by simply stirring everything together and it should all combine nicely..
- Heat a saute pan and a huge spoonful of pork mixture to crisp up in the pan and fill your tacos and top with with fresh cilantro and onion.