Spicy Tuna Tartar.
You can have Spicy Tuna Tartar using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tuna Tartar
- It’s 8 oz of tuna.
- Prepare 2 of roasted red peppers (or 1/2 of a can roasted red peppers).
- Prepare 1 oz of Sriracha.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil (optional).
- Prepare Tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Spicy Tuna Tartar instructions
- Chop the tuna into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- In a blender add your roasted red peppers, cilantro, lime juice, Sriracha, salt and pepper and blend until smoothe..
- Finally mix your puree with your chopped Tuna.
- Mix and chill until you're ready to eat. Serve with tortilla chips or wonton crisp, you can even use for a sushi roll..