Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce.
You can have Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce
- It’s of Patty Mix.
- It’s 1 lb of ground lamb *or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked spinach, squeezed dry and chilled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano, dill, and parsley.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare of Yogurt Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped dill.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped mint.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Serve With.
- Prepare of Toasted ciabatta buns, sliced tomato, cucumber, and red onion.
- Prepare of Or- on a wilted spinach salad with diced tomato, cucumber.
Greek Burgers w/yogurt sauce instructions
- Combine all patty mix ingredients in a bowl. Do not over work the mix..
- Form four patties and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on a medium high heat skillet, cook burgers 3-5 minutes per side to desired doneness. *if using bison DO NOT cook beyond medium or it will be dry!.
- Served drizzled with yogurt sauce.