Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes). This hearty Lebanese comfort food dish is a perfect meat and potatoes meal on a stormy March night. For the full recipe, refer to "Wadid's Kafta Batata" in. Swap out kefta for the meatballs and tahini sauce instead of cream sauce, and you have a Middle Eastern twist on a European favorite.
Authentic kefta tagine recipe for Moroccan meatballs (Kefta Mkaoura) in homemade tomato sauce. Poached eggs are a traditional but optional addition. Moroccan Kefta Tagine with Tomato Sauce – Kefta Mkaoura (Mkawra). You can have Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes)
- Prepare 1 kg of mince beef meat.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 of brown onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 of kgs potato.
- It’s 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- You need 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
How to Make Moroccan Meatball Tagine (Kefta Mkaouara). Classic Moroccan Lamb or Beef Kebabs (Brochettes). Easy Baked Beef Hash With Potatoes. Beef Kefta Patties with Cucumber Salad.
Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) step by step
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together..
- Shape the mixture with your hand,.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat..
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes..
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well..
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat..
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve..
A little vacation without ever leaving the kitchen table—what's not to love about these Kefta Patties? The best ground beef kefta and low carb veggie pilaf for keto diet meal prep. See more ideas about Kofta, Recipes, Kefta. For easy tasty Afghan recipes then this Afghan potato salad with Persian beef kebabs is definitely something to try. Great for a simple weeknight dinner!