Quick tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Tilapia fillets are pan-fried in a jalapeno-infused oil and served with a quick cabbage slaw. For a milder flavor, remove the seeds from jalapeno peppers before adding to the slaw.
Fill the taco shells with the beef mixture and top with the avocado, sour cream, cilantro, and remaining ½ cup of salsa. Quick ground beef tacos without using a season packet. Quick tacos yet my longest video.go figure. You can cook Quick tacos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick tacos
- Prepare 1 of pork chop.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- You need 1 of cilantro minced.
- Prepare 1 of basil minced.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño minced.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce chopped.
- It’s 1 of cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream low fat.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of cumin seed.
I tried to be informative, but I got a bit goofy. I used a salsa/taco sauce mixture instead of picante since we didn't have any, it worked pretty great. Very quick on a busy night! Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Quick tacos step by step
- Cut chop into thin slices.
- Mix cilantro,basil,pork, cumin, garlic, jalapeno and oil and set aside.
- Heat pan and cook pork till done.
- Place meat in tortillas with lettuce cheese sour cream. Or make it a salad.
From ground beef to mashed potatoes – tacos can be filled with all kinds of goodies. Pull together a fast fiesta with our top takes on this Mexican favorite. Spice up taco night with these quick tacos. Jazz up ordinary salsa with mango, cilantro, and hot sauce, and serve a side of refried black beans for an easy weeknight meal. I'm so excited to share this quick taco recipe with you!