Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets.
You can have Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets
- It’s 1 can of Gold Sea Tuna in spring water drained.
- It’s 1 Pack of Pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 of medium size ed bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Spanish Paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of Del Monte sweet & sour sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s springs of Onion.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of small ginger minced.
Easy Sweet & Sour Tuna Nuggets step by step
- Drain the excess water of the gold sea tuna in can..
- Wash all veggies. Chop the cabbage, onions leeks, grate half of the carrots.
- Mix the chopped veggies and tuna with flour and egg. Add the pepper and a pinch of salt to the mixture..
- Form the tuna mixture into nugget shape bite size then fry till golden brown. Drain the excess oil using paper towel or strainer..
- Prepare the sweet and sour sauce in a pan. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add the water and flour mixture. Then add the Del Monte sweet and sour. Add the tidbits, bell pepper, carrots and paprika and sugar. Wait for the sauce to simmer then add the tuna nuggets.
- Add the chopped onion springs for garnish.