Philly Cheesesteak Sliders. Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are thinly sliced steak and perfectly cooked peppers and onions smothered in Provolone cheese on a soft slider bun. The iconic Philly cheesesteak sandwich is given the pull-apart slider treatment, complete with a Have you ever made Hawaiian roll sliders? They're one of the most brilliant big-batch meals I know. "A proper Philly cheesesteak is hard to make at home, as you need a professional meat slicer and a very hot flat top grill.
One of our absolute favorite gameday recipes! These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are literally melt in. Appetizer rolls packed full of your favorite classic cheese steak toppings! You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Sliders using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- You need 1 pkg. of Slider rolls.
- You need 1 lb of thin sliced steak.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 pkg of mushrooms.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese or whatever cheese you desire.
An amazing appetizer for game days and parties. Philly cheesesteak sliders made with seasoned steak, bell peppers and onions and topped with provolone cheese on a buttered toasted hawaiian sweet roll. This Philly cheesesteak slider recipe is an easy weeknight dinner or delicious game-day appetizer! They come together in a snap and can feed a crowd!
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut rolls in half, but leave them connected.
- Cover bottom rolls with a layer of cheddar cheese soup.
- Next cover with sliced steak.
- Saute onions, peppers and mushrooms and add on top of steak.
- Next add a layer of provolone cheese.
- Put a layer of cheddar cheese soup on cut side of the top rolls.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes..
A lot of the recipes I saw for similar sliders all. This Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sliders Recipe is so fast and tasty! Melty provalone cheese, peppers, onions, and roast beef, all on soft dinner rolls with melted butter. My Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are so ridiculously easy-to-make. They are the definition of comfort food made easy.