You can cook Breakfast Thali using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Thali
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Musterd seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sabji masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 3 cups of Curd.
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
Breakfast Thali instructions
- Grind onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic cloves to a smooth paste. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cumin seeds and as they begin to change colour add the paste and sauté till oil separates. Add potatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and sauté for two minutes. Add salt and mix. Add four cups of water and stir. Once the water comes to a boil, close the lid of the cooker and cook under pressure till the pressure is released.
- Open the lid once the pressure is completely reduced. Add fresh cream and coriander leaves and mix well. Garnish with ginger strips and serve hot with rotis..