Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s of butter.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius..
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract..
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate..
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely..