Leftovers roti Tacos. Roti is like staple food of india. Since we make rotis on regular basis there are various days of week where we have loads of leftover rotis. Leftover Roti ka Makeover Roti Tacos.
That's because I make them with whatever's left over from the week. Leftover Turkey Tacos with Brussels Sprout Slaw. Leftover Thanksgiving turkey is transformed into quick and easy tacos! You can cook Leftovers roti Tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftovers roti Tacos
- You need 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 of leftover rotis.
- It’s as required of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as per taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare as required of mustard seeds.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare Few of Curry leaves.
Akki rotti or rice roti or coorgi rotti recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. Akki or rice rotti using leftover rice is very popular in Coorg or madikeri region of Karnataka. The initiative, called 'Roti Bank', collects leftovers from restaurants, clubs and parties in Mumbai, stores it in vans and distributes it to the poor before the food gets stale. Turn off the oven and leave the corn husk in the oven until they are completely dry and cool.
Leftovers roti Tacos instructions
- In a bowl mash boil potatoes add haldi mirchi lemon salt sugar and add vinegar of Rai and curry leaves mix it properly and keep aside..
- Take a roti warm it little fold it half and then again half and make a triangle..
- Stuff it with potato stuffing and shallow fry in a pan from both sides..
- Serve hot with ketchup and bhujia sev..
This flaky stovetop roti is also known as godamba roti. Although I've found buying them from these restaurants easy and the best way to sort out dinner quickly(left-over meat and these rotis),I have. Find roti jala stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Easy recipe made with leftover chapati.