Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad.
You can have Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad
- You need 5-6 of curly kale.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon, squeezed.
- Prepare 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt (I used garlic salt).
- Prepare 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of honey, for the last drizzle.
Tuna Honey Lemon Garden Salad instructions
- Rinse your curly kale, removes the leaves from the stalks, and cut into bite size..
- Into salad bowl add the curly kale, lemon juice, salt, extra virgin olive oil, and mix them well..
- Add half can of tuna, and cranberries, stir them well, and last drizzle with honey..
- Refrigerate your salad at least 15 to 30 minutes before serving to let them cool and marinated for a while..
- Ready to be served!!.
- Tips: If the portion too much for you, just save the rest into an air tight container, and put it into your fridge. Try to eat it not more than a day to keep the freshness..
- Tips: If you hard to find orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, just use the original one and add about half to one table spoon of orange zest, that will do..