Potato Tuna Patties.
You can have Potato Tuna Patties using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Tuna Patties
- You need 500 gr of mashed potatoes (peel and halve potatoes, boil until tender, mash with 1 tbsp of butter or margarine).
- It’s 1 can of tuna, drain the excess oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated parmesan (or cheddar).
- You need 1 tsp of maizena.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Oil for molding and frying.
Potato Tuna Patties instructions
- Combine mashed potatoes with tuna, bread crumbs, parmesan, maizena, and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. You might want to add a bit of breadcrumbs if it's too watery, or a bit of milk if the mixture is too solid..
- Wash and dry your hands. Add a bit of oil to your hand, and form patties..
- Heat about 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. When it is hot, put patties inside. Cook using low heat. Flip the patties carefully. They will be golden brown when done, but still a bit soft..