You can cook Tuna Casserole using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole
- You need 12 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- You need 12 oz of canned tuna.
- It’s 1 of medium chopped onion.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Tuna Casserole instructions
- Cook noodles. Mix all ingredients in large bowl and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle crushed Ritz crackers on top and bake for 25 minutes at 400..