Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes.
You can cook Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 9 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 8 cans of chunk light tuna.
- You need 6 tbsp of liquid egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 of seasoned Panko Bread crumbs.
- It’s 6 lbs of russet potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
Tuna Patties with Roasted Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Fill large sauce pot half way with cold water, add salt and a touch of vinegar. Bring to a boil..
- Wash, dry, and cube potatoes. Add to boiling water and let parboil for 5 minutes..
- Drain potatoes and put in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, and 6 tbsp olive oil. Mix thoroughly with a metal spoon..
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet and let bake for 45 minutes..
- Now for the tuna patties. In a bowl, mix eggs, tuna, egg whites, breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp of olive oil..
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and cook over a medium heat..
- Take tuna mixture and form into patties about the size of your palm. You can use gloves if you don't want you hands to get mushy..
- Take patties and place on skillet. They should make a nice sizzling sound. Cook until the underside is a soft brown, about 6 minutes, and then flip. Cook other side until also brown..
- If tuna patties aren't browning nicely, add a little more olive oil..
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. They should easily release from the baking pan..
- Plate and serve!.