Tacos Durados. Arrange the tacos so they face the same direction in the Remove skillet from heat and transfer tacos to prepared wire rack. Blot tops of tacos with double. El taco dorado es un platillo de México y América Central muy popular en otros países alrededor del mundo, que consiste en una pequeña tortilla, enrollada con algún tipo de relleno, normalmente a base de carne de ternera o pollo.
Make the best Tacos Dorados with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Tacos Dorados the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. You can cook Tacos Durados using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tacos Durados
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of El Milagro Yellow Corn Tortillas.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil (for frying).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
It's roughly what the name suggests: deep-fried tacos. But, aside the deep-frying, there's an important difference between normal tacos and tacos dorados. These delicious authenthic tacos dorados de pollo, crispy chicken tacos, are easy to prepare and a crowd-pleaser! Prepare them fast by picking up a store-bought roasted chicken at your grocer's deli.
Tacos Durados step by step
- Season your ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Place two tablespoons of ground beef on half of a tortilla. You want it to be thinner for fast cooking. Repeat until all the meat and tortillas are finished..
- Heat your oil over medium/high heat..
- Gently place the tortilla into the oil beef side up, and gently fold the tortilla in half enclosing the beef inside..
- Fry on each side for about 2 1/2 minutes on each side, then remove and place on a paper towel so get rid of excess oil..
- Top with lettuce, tomatoe, sour cream and shredded cheese if you would like :).
Taco spot specializing in slow-cooked beef. With two locations in the Arts District of Los Angeles and Van Nuys , Chuy's Tacos Dorados serves fresh, authentic, and tasty tacos dorados (fried tacos). Commercial taco kits are convenient, but the seasoning packets taste dusty and flat and the shells are short on flavor and prone to cracking. Frying your own shells results in great taste and texture, but the. This recipe for Tacos Dorados Ahogados or Toasted Tacos with Salsa is just what you want to wow them with your cooking skills.