You can have #Tacos using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Tacos
- Prepare of For the tacos shells.
- It’s cup of Makki Ka Atta (Yellow Corn Flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need tsp of Carom Seeds1/2.
- You need of For Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of black grams soaked for 8 hours and drained.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic (lehsun) paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh tomato pulp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera) powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need of For The Green Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Boiled Sweet corns.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Boiled soya beans granules.
- It’s 100 gram of Paneer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Sieve the maize flour and plain flour together in a deep bowl. Add the oil, carom seeds and salt and knead into a semi-stiff dough using enough warm water. Divide the dough into equal portions..
- Roll out a portion into a small circle using little plain flour for rolling and prick it with a fork at regular intervals. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry it till it turns light brown in colour from both the sides..
- Once it turns light brown, immediately shape it into a shell (‘u’ shape) using a pair of tongs and a frying laddle and continue deep-frying while holding the shell till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain it on an absorbent paper..
- Allow it to cool completely, store in an air-tight container and use as required..
- Combine the black grams 1½ cups of water and salt in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 4 whistles. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Do not drain the water and keep aside.Boil Sweet corns,soya beans granules separately.Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute..
- Add the tomato pulp, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.Add grated Paneer and boiled Sweet corns in half masala and in other portion add boiled soya bean granules..
- In the same way Prepare stuffing of black grams and Add chopped tomatoes,green chillies,lemon juice..
- Place a crisp tacos shell on a clean, dry surface, place a portion of the topping evenly over it. Pour tomatoes sauce over it, 1 tsp tomto-chilli sauce mixture, ½ tbsp of spring onion greens and finally ½ tbsp of cheese. place a portion of the topping evenly over it..
- In the same way stuff all tacos by prepared different stuffings and serve immediately..