You can have Homemade Sliders using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Sliders
- It’s 12 of homemade buns — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3223856-buns-for-sliders.
- You need 12 of patties — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3224423-messy-patties-for-sliders.
- It’s 12 tsp of homemade mayonnaise — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/3224017-homemade-mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s slices of Cheese.
- You need slices of Tomato.
Homemade Sliders instructions
- Halve the buns. If the bread is too thick, remove the middle part (you can use them for sandwiches later!)..
- Add mayo, tomato sauce to the buns. Add a piece of lettuce, a piece of tomato, a patty, then a slice of cheese in the middle..