Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. Slow cooker recipes are simply the best, aren't they? Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six months!
You can freeze Crockpot Shredded Chicken Tacos! This is a very easy freezer friendly recipe. Chicken breasts cook in a perfectly spiced marinate until shreddable—pair it with your favorite taco toppings for a dinner that will be requested again and again. You can cook Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- Prepare of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- Prepare Jar of salsa your choice.
- It’s of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- You need of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
If you are looking for a great crockpot chicken taco recipe, these slow cooker shredded chicken tacos are super easy, and out of this world delicious! If you have read many of my kitchen posts you might have noticed a theme and consequently predicted to yourself that these crockpot chicken. Add chicken to crockpot, turn on crockpot, shred chicken, add ingredients, and eat. You can take this shredded chicken and add it to anything your little heart These crockpot chicken tacos have been one of my go-to meals forever and it is for good reason.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos instructions
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
Who doesn't love a taco Tuesday? Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! Chicken – hello, it's a chicken taco meat recipe. Taco Seasoning – You can either make your own or buy the store-bought Remove chicken from crockpot and shred, removing any fat.