Bleu Cheese Gratin Dauphinois.
You can have Bleu Cheese Gratin Dauphinois using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bleu Cheese Gratin Dauphinois
- It’s 3 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled and sliced very thin.
- You need 1 of package bleu cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of package bacon.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of lemon; zested.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Bleu Cheese Gratin Dauphinois instructions
- Cook bacon on sheet tray in oven at 375° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat. Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Chop bacon into small bits and set aside..
- Pour enough cream on bottom of casserole dish to cover. Layer potatoes across dish leaving no holes. Top with half of bleu cheese crumbles and 1/3 of parmesean and bacon. Squeeze 1/3 of the lemon juice. Repeat two more times. Pour remaining cream over top and press down to ensure distribution of cream. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour. Uncover during last 15 minutes. Garnish with lemon zest. Serve with sour cream if desired..
- Variations; Sour cream, creme fraiche, butter, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, gruyere, scallions, chives, cayenne, jalapenos, celery root, parsley, rosemary, celery, onion, walnuts, asiago, pancetta,.